[pmwiki-users] Disabeling certain links

sap sap at ausdruckswelt.de
Sun Jul 1 13:03:36 CDT 2007

Hello together,

I've started using pmwiki a few days ago...so please forgive me, if I
ask stupid questions.

My problem:
there always appears a link to the menu, if the file (I'm using the
standard txt mode, not a database) is part of a menu.

for example: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki
in the white window part, the content part, the first thing, that
appears is "PmWiki/" as a link to the mainsite.

Can I disable that link, even is the shown site is part of another?

(means: I got a site named test/test-a that shows a link to the
test/test site..and disabling that index site is what I want to do)

sorry for my bad english, hopefully it's still understandable :)

thanks in advance
Helge