[pmwiki-users] Dynamic page showing "most used" pages

Mildiner, Melvyn Melvyn.Mildiner at verint.com
Mon Jul 2 03:33:25 CDT 2007

>A lot depends on what you mean by 'topic' and 'used' in the above.

>If by 'topic' you mean page (as opposed to group, or category)

Indeed, I mean "page" and not group. Although, I'd like to restrict this
in the same way that I can remove certain pages from my search results.

By "used" I mean "viewed".

There are existing recipes which provide a per-page counter for "views"
and I was thinking of combining this somehow with a pagelist to show the
ten pages with the highest counts.

Anyone have a better solution?

Regards,

Melvyn

This electronic message contains information from Verint Systems, which may be privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s)or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this email (1).