[pmwiki-users] accent and url

malexism at free.fr malexism at free.fr
Tue Jul 3 12:41:00 CDT 2007

Guillermo Calderon - INCO a écrit :
> It seems to work! I have seen your page with firefox and there are no
> problems with the link [[Forum/HéLesEnfants]]
> However, sometimes the link disapeared (when refreshing).

yes, when refreshing, it's changing. It's like a poker.

> PmWiki suports localization/internationalization. There are not good
> reasons to reject accents letters if your language requires it.

Bad configs of servers, Apache or php, i don't know, PmWiki is alright,
but servers are not. Today, it is an update of php that add this
problem. Filtering accents can resolve the problem ; because i trust in
pmwiki, not in the man who drive the server !

marc

--
http://www.malexism.org/