[pmwiki-users] Beta 58

Scott Connard connard at dsg-inc.com
Tue Jul 17 19:09:02 CDT 2007

Patrick,

The Beta 58 upgrade went fine regarding the Site to SiteAdmin name
changes, but I had a few observations...

1. You aren't distributing a new wikilib.d/Site.Site page.  The one
currently on pmwiki.org has several more links than the distributed
version, although both of them need updating for SiteAdmin.  I can
jump in for that, but I would think you'd want to distribute a newer
version.

2. Wouldn't a SiteAdmin.SiteAdmin page also be useful as part of the
normal distribution?

Scott Connard.