[pmwiki-users] Having "current" page redirect to weekly-generated page?

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 14:36:46 CDT 2007

On 7/18/07, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 02:27:47PM -0400, Ben Wilson wrote:
> > I've got the ability to create a new page-of-the-week. However, I need
> > to have a "current" page automatically redirect to the
> > page-of-this-week. I've tried (:redirect:), but it does  not forward.
> >
> > Suggestions?
>
> (:redirect:) should work -- could you give a few more details about
> how you're setting up "page-of-this-week" and what is meant by
> "current page"?

(:redirect Pagename-{$ThisWeek}:) where $ThisWeek is a YYYY-MM-DD of a
given day of the week.

Disregard. I noticed a typo in the pagename, which seems to have
prevented a redirect. I guess redirect does not go to a non-existent
page.

All is now right with the world

--
Ben Wilson
"Words are the only thing which will last forever" Churchill