[pmwiki-users] beta59 released

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 19:31:06 CDT 2007

On 7/18/07, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> After releasing beta58 yesterday, we quickly found that the
> upgrade script doesn't quite work on farm installations.
> I've now re-released a fixed version as beta59, available from
>
>     http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.2.0-beta59.tgz
>     http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.2.0-beta59.zip
>     svn://pmwiki.org/pmwiki/tags/latest
>
> All of the release notes regarding beta58 apply to this release
> as well.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Pm

I tried installing a brand-new PmWiki installation today, using SVN,
and despite the fact it was a completely new installation, I was still
shown the upgrade warning upon browsing to pmwiki.php.  I'm not really
sure what this means (why was it announcing that I had previous
versions of the files when I didn't yet have a /wiki.d folder?), but
it can't be right.

Jon Haupt