[pmwiki-users] Markup

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Thu Jul 19 16:19:50 CDT 2007

Hi, This is my first post here. Thank you in advance for all the help!
I am using Pmwiki 2.2.0 Beta59 on Apache w/ php.

I am trying to use the "Markup Expressions" recipe which is 'required'
for ZAP forms to work.
While the recipe page does not explicitly ask me to do so, I have saved
the markupexpr.php file in my cookbook folder and have added the
include_once statement in the local/config.php file.

I am now consistently getting the following error on the line right
after the markupexpr.php line:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_INCLUDE_ONCE in
C:\wiki\wiki\local\config.php on line 90

I cannot figure out what's wrong. The only way my site works is if I
disable this recipe.
Any suggestions?