[pmwiki-users] zap: form components and key definition

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Sat Jul 21 12:16:16 CDT 2007

hi list/dan

currently I'm building forms with components, to simplify form creation.
A form could looks like this:

(:include ContenFormComponents.Title:)
(:include ContenFormComponents.Text:)
(:include ContenFormComponents.Categories:)
(:include ContenFormComponents.AuthorSection:)
(:include ContenFormComponents.SaveSection:)

this works great, but the problem is that I cant use zap markup in the
incudes, cause the need a key attribute.

I could use a standard key attribute, but this would limit the use of
form to one form in a rendered page.

Is the a way to build a form count variable so i could define the form
key like

    zapform key={$fomrcount}

any other working solution would be great to.

thanks for any hints
nos