[pmwiki-users] {$SiteAdminGroup}

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Jul 22 10:49:41 CDT 2007

On Sun, Jul 22, 2007 at 10:46:31AM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 22, 2007 at 11:38:01AM -0400, Scott Connard wrote:
> > Patrick,
> >
> > In pmwiki.php you define a huge list of page variables including
> > {$SiteGroup}.  Shouldn't {$SiteAdminGroup} be included in that list
> > as well?
>
> Yes -- it's another case of the documentation lagging the implementation
> a bit.  Feel free to make an update, and thanks!

Oops, I misread the original message -- you're talking about
pmwiki.php defining {$SiteAdminGroup}, not the documentation
describing it.

If there are likely to be pages that need to reference the
SiteAdmin group, then yes, we could see about adding it into
the default implementation.  Following PmWikiPhilosophy #3,
I couldn't really see where {$SiteAdminGroup} would be used
as a page variable in markup and so I've left it out for now.