[pmwiki-users] Wikiforms and templates

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Wed Jul 25 10:26:09 CDT 2007

I would like to have a pre-formatted "infobox" (table) at the top of
every page in one of my groups with some standard information.

I would liket to have a form where the authors can fill in the fields
and thereby create a new page. I want the entries to become a part of
this "infobox" and locate itself on the top of this page. Moreover, I
then want them to be able to add any text below the infobox like any
other wikipage after they have provided the standard information.

I have created a form using wikiform where I am successfully getting the
input from the authors. For the pre-formatted textbox, I have used a
ViewTemplate.

The problem is that the ViewTemplate does not allow any other text added
directly to the page to show up.

Is there a way to use the ViewTemplate for only a part of the page?

Is there another recommended method for achieving what I am looking for?

Thanks!