[pmwiki-users] Edit Title recipe - doesn't work for me

Mildiner, Melvyn Melvyn.Mildiner at verint.com
Thu Jul 26 01:18:06 CDT 2007

I'm using this recipe:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EditTitle

It correctly displays an edit field on my edit pages but changes in that
field make no difference when I save the page.

Ideally, I'd like my pages to automatically offer $Titlespaced as the
default title (but display it as the actual spaced title e.g. "Wiki
Sandbox").

Regards,
Melvyn

This electronic message contains information from Verint Systems, which may be privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s)or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this email (1).