[pmwiki-users] Discuss/talk link help

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Thu Jul 26 01:32:39 CDT 2007

Hi,
I just implemented your recipe. I am using Version 2.2.0 beta 59 with
Monobook skin.
The 'Discuss' tab showed up fine and linked to the '-talk' page but the
talk page did not have any links back... and the tab formatting was all
screwed up.
This is an attempted description of the behavior that I see:
1. If the page does not have an existing -talk page, the Discuss tab
opens the ?action=edit page for it, as it should.
2. While I am viewing the edit page, The Discuss tab has two outlines.
Moreover, both View and Edit tabs have no links. Clicking on 'Discuss'
again takes me back to the 'View' page.
3. If the page does have an existing -talk page, when I am on the main
page, the Discuss tab has no hyperlink. I cannot get to the talk page.
4. If I am viewing an existing -talk page (not ?action=edit), the
Discuss tab has two outlines and the View tab has no hyperlink. I cannot
get to the main document from there.

I am wondering if this is conflicting with anything else that I am
running. Just before I implemented the 'SimpleDiscussLink', I was using
the "Comment Page Link" recipe, which seemed to be working fine.

Thanks.