[pmwiki-users] Blank Page when edit page

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 07:16:54 CDT 2007

On 7/26/07, Dawa <bigdawa at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I click on edit link, the URL change with parameter
> MyPage?action=edit but I've got only a blank page ??
> The other page's actions work fine (print, view, ...)
>
> My site is running pmwiki-2.1.27

Hi there:  The most common reason for this is that you are missing at
least one (usually more) page from the wikilib.d directory.  Double
check that the page Site.EditForm is there and intact.  If it's
missing or shows 0bytes size, it's probably best to just re-copy the
whole directory into place.

Hope that was it,

Tegan