[pmwiki-users] Taxonomy

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Thu Jul 26 20:35:40 CDT 2007

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 20:27:11 -0500
"Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 26, 2007 at 06:25:10PM -0700, pmwiki at 911networks.com
> wrote:
> > Is there a way of implementing a Taxonomy in Pmwiki.
> >
> > What I want is to assign multiple categories to an article.
> > Then when selecting a category, it would display all the
> > articles for that category.
> >
> > The important part is to have multiple categories per article.
> >
> > Is it possible?
>
> Yes.  See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Categories

I not sure that either I understand it correctly. It says:

===============8=============:======
This will cause the footer on every page in the Category group to
display a list of links to pages that reference that page in the
category group.

Actually, I don't have any page that reference each other [almost
none]. Each article is independent of each other and stands on
its own.

You can see it at: http://www.sqlhacks.com

--
Thanks