[pmwiki-users] main homepage link problem

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Thu Jul 26 23:59:15 CDT 2007

On 7/26/07, H. Fox <haganfox at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On 7/26/07, Maria McKinley <parody at u.washington.edu> wrote:
> > But it didn't help, I'm
> > afraid. I'll just keep prowling the pmwiki site for enlightenment, I
> > guess.
>
> As a test, try this line at the top of your local/config.php script
> (line 2, in other words)
>
>    $pagename = ResolvePageName($pagename);
>
> Normal behavior is to try GroupName.GroupName (as in Main.Main) first,
> and if that page doesn't exist, try GroupName.HomePage.  This is
> configurable using the $PagePathFmt array variable, I believe.  Note
> that it works on pmwiki.org...
>
>    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Main
>
> Is this odd behavior only happening in the Main group?  If so, there's
> alway brute force...
>
>    If ($pagename == 'Main') $pagename = 'Main.HomePage';
>
> or maybe
>
>    If ($pagename == 'Main') Redirect('Main.HomePage');
>
> Hagan

I'm afraid none of those added to my config.php made any difference,
and this odd behavior does happen in all groups. I have discovered
that it must be something weird about the skin (parchment) I was
using, because if I change to the pmwiki skin, Main does what it is
suppose to. Very strange.

thanks,
maria