[pmwiki-users] Uploads/Attachments per PAGE not group?

Mildiner, Melvyn Melvyn.Mildiner at verint.com
Sun Jun 3 03:01:46 CDT 2007

Petko,

Thanks for that solution. You are indeed correct that this is something
best set at the beginning when setting up a wiki. Since my site is now
operational and contains many attachments, I'll wait for an official
solution from PM.

In my wiki the users are definitely confused by the presence of
attachments unrelated to the page they're viewing and if I can justify
the time one day I may just follow your procedure anyway.

Regards,
Melvyn