[pmwiki-users] include problems with newer version

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jun 4 08:54:11 CDT 2007

On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 11:21:21PM -0500, JB wrote:
> My includes worked since I created a wiki over a year ago
>
>      (:include TableDef.Begin                                  :)
>      (:include TableDef.Headers #Number         #NumberEnd     :)
>      (:include TableDef.Headers #Wand           #WandEnd       :)
>      (:include TableDef.Headers #Spell          #SpellEnd      :)
>      (:include TableDef.Headers #Type           #TypeEnd       :)
>      (:include TableDef.Headers #AllowedClasses #AllowedClasses:)
>      (:include TableDef.Headers #UseLevel       #UseLevelEnd   :)
>      (:include TableDef.Headers #Dimensions     #Dimensions    :)
> Can you please fix it so I do not have to change the all my
> includes?  I have a LOT of includes!

While the above might have "worked" in previous versions
of PmWiki (and I don't know why it worked), it's never been
defined as being a supported syntax.  Actually, it's always been
defined as doing something different from start/end anchors.

We might be able to come up with a workaround markup rule for your
site that eliminates the spaces between the start/end anchors.