[pmwiki-users] userauth2 problem

Peter K.H. Gragert p.k.h.gragert at skyaccess.nl
Tue Jun 12 01:43:32 CDT 2007

As others, I have problems with userauth2.php ;-).

And now I came across a very strange 'something' debugging to try to
understand WHERE the password is set

In the $_SESSION variable (AbyssWebserver does it, Apache from XAMPP seems
not to do it see my earlier cry for help ;-) ).

Pmwiki.php is called (by ?action=login)  from the Site.Login page as admin
with password.

The  values in $_POST are shown for a small moment (print_r): the admin and
its password on the browser screen) but a fraction later the same page is
shown but now $_POST  is only Array() ?????.

Found , about line 400 in pmwiki.php (because of inserted debug statements)
After:

Pmwiki.php:
<?php

.

if (IsEnabled($EnableActions, 1)) HandleDispatch($pagename, $action);

debugPKHGandExitWEB("pmwiki L 413 na action =
$action","maroon",true,true);// meaning to exit is never executed

.

?>

debugPKHGandExitWEB is my debug helper with parameters
message,

colour (to discriminate from where the message is sent)

true or false (exit or not exit)

true or false (print $_POST and $_SESSION  or both not)

Is that the meaning, consequence of HandleDispatch?
So I am going to investigate (understand) this way of pmwiki.php ;-)

Greetings

        PKHG