[pmwiki-users] Enforce author

Simon s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jun 12 03:59:01 CDT 2007

marc wrote:
> Patrick R. Michaud said...
>
>> On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 11:45:33PM +0100, marc wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> For a site not using authuser, I've forgotten how to enforce an entry in
>>> the author field when editing. Could someone please remind me. Thanks.
>>>
>> $EnablePostAuthorRequired = 1;
>>

> Thanks, Patrick. A search didn't uncover it.

A search for     /Author Required/ returns a generous list of pages.
Oddly, the second page on the list (which is deprecated)
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/AuthorTracking
provides the information you were seeking.

I agree it could be easier to find.
I suggest that you add a reference to it from the area is seemed natural
for you to look for it.

cheers

Simon