[pmwiki-users] PmForm (Mailform) questions

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 09:49:20 CDT 2007

I've created my first mailform and I would like to ask if the
following is possible.

1. Is it possible to setup mailform where e-mail address would be
optional? If user does not enter e-mail address then some fixed "from"
adrress (e.g. pmwiki at server.com) would be used instead. Or, if it is
easier, e-mail would be always sent from fixed address, and optional
user e-mail would be part of e-mail text.

2. Is it possible to setup mailform that would use fixed subject (e.g.
"Site Feedback" or "Feedback from {$$PageUrl}")?

And finally one problem:

When I enter multiline text with EOL characters, I always get error
message "Message text required". Single line text is sent
successfully.

thank you in advance

Roman