[pmwiki-users] UserAuth2 and WikiCalendar problem Fixed...

IchBin weconsultants at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 18:37:34 CDT 2007

IchBin wrote:
 > ThomasP wrote:
 >> On Tue, June 12, 2007 18:21, IchBin wrote:

  [ snip]

 > Funny thing is that I do have the str_replace('/', '.', $pagename) as
the first line of executable code for function UserAuth2(). Apparently
that is not the correct place to do the normalization of the url.

 > function UserAuth($pagename, $level, $authprompt=true) {
 >    return UserAuth2($pagename, $level, $authprompt);
 > }
 >
 > function UserAuth2($pagename, $level, $authprompt=true) {
 >    // If called with $authprompt==true, the function is expected
 >    // to produce either the specified page to the client or
 >    // print the login page. If called with $authprompt==false, the
 >    // caller just wants to know whether the current user has the
 >    // permission to access the specified page at the given level.
 >    // Still, the pmwiki engine demands the page being returned on
 >    // success, since it needs the time stamps and other fields.
 >
 >    // Fix to normalize the page url to use '/' and not '.'

 >    str_replace('/', '.', $pagename);

Guess it would work better if I do this ..Dah..:

   $pagename = str_replace('/', '.', $pagename);

LOL...

--
Thanks in Advance...          http://weconsulting.org
IchBin, Philadelphia, Pa, USA http://ichbinquotations.weconsulting.org