[pmwiki-users] group title proposal for 2.2.0

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 16:25:00 CDT 2007

In the same mood as your previous Site.SiteHeader proposal[1], can't
we have something like the GroupTitle[2] recipe integrated into the
core (with by default $GroupTitlePathFmt reduced to
'$Group.GroupAttributes' for example)?

My main argument against PmWikiPhilosophy#3 here is consistency with
all page title features already available.

My second argument is i18n: a wiki word is not always enough to
qualify a group name in other languages.

Lastly, I ended to use it in almost all my PmWiki installations.

[1] http://pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users/2007-June/044394.html
[2] http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GroupTitle
--
Dominique