[pmwiki-users] Cycling through a wiki trail

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Sat Jun 16 06:57:25 CDT 2007

On Saturday 16 June 2007, Martin Spindler wrote:
> Hi Petko,
>
> thanks for your response. Unfortunately, the
>
> <<|[[WikiTrailIndex]]|>> markup seems not to work on my installation.
> And I have no clue, what is missing.
>
> I set up a small test environment[1].  So if you want to, you could just
> take a look...
>
> the edit password for the "Test" - group is "test".
>
> Thanks a lot,
> Martin.
> [1]
> http://wwwisg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~spindler/wiki/home/travel/Test/WikiTrails

It works: on the pages from the trail, as it should be:
http://wwwisg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~spindler/wiki/home/travel/Test/Test2 .
When a page is not in the bulleted list, it is not possible to determine at
which position is the trail, so, only a link to the trail index page is
shown.

If tou wish to have the page Test/WikiTrails in the trail, include it in the
page Test/TrailIndex.

Thanks,
Petko