[pmwiki-users] ThumbList recipe

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Sun Jun 17 05:53:36 CDT 2007

On Sunday 17 June 2007, Martin Spindler wrote:
> Hey Simon,
>
> I just looked at your thumblist recipe[1] and it seems to be quite
> interesting. Currently, I am using the wikigallery script, but I am
> really thinking about switching. Can I define my own page list templates
> within/for the thumbnails?

No, you cannot. You can have "image templates" and include other pages based
on the file name, and extract EXIF metadata (comments and other file info).

You can use pagelists which include thumblists. The other way it may be
possible but should be for more advanced users with more experience with page
list templates, page variables, page text variables and pmwiki in general.

Thanks,
Petko