[pmwiki-users] 2.2.0: add Site.SiteHeader and Site.SiteFooter

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Mon Jun 18 09:13:43 CDT 2007

Thanks Ben,
I was about to post something similar. There appears to be confusion
about what this page is supposed to do, which is
reflected in the proposed names.

Name                                  What it seems to do?
DefaultGroupHeader   -- A page to be used as group header when there
is no GroupHeader (or AllGroupHeader)
AllGroupHeader          -- A page to be used as group header for each
group except when an individual group header exists?)
SiteHeader                   -- A heading for each page (maybe in the
absence of something else)

It is clear that  my interpretation, while confused, is not shared,
so perhaps if the function of each of the pages could be
described, then it would be clear what the name should be?
       Vince