[pmwiki-users] overdoing pagelists?

Paul Lewis paull at usca.edu
Tue Jun 19 13:08:12 CDT 2007

Hi,

I have pmwiki 2.2 beta something site that has been disabled by the host
due to what they say is php scripts running too long. They
couldn't/wouldn't tell me which scripts were causing the problem. It's a
large site (4000>) wiki pages.

I've weeded config.php to eliminate all unnecessary cookbook includes
that I could find, but that still hasn't solved the problem.

I'm using pagelist at the site a lot to provide displays of records by
author, title, and other access points of interest. I'm of course
reluctant to remove these very helpful indexes, but I guess I will if I
must.

I'm just tossing this out there to see if anyone might have dealt with a
similar problem.

Paul Lewis