[pmwiki-users] Layout

Naeimeh.Shakoori-Najafi at dalsa.com Naeimeh.Shakoori-Najafi at dalsa.com
Wed Jun 20 15:47:50 CDT 2007

I set the skin to the default. The layout comes up properly but half of
the links and stuff in the side bar's gone.
and I still get "ul>" or "p>" at the top left corner if it logs in to Site
or Main respectively and a backslash in the middle of the page.
I also can not change the skin to anything else other than monobook.
What can I do if it's a bad ftp upload?

Thanks for your help,
Naeimeh

To help combat SPAM DALSA will no longer return delivery failure notifications for incorrect or invalid addresses.

the system manager.

This email message has also been swept for the presence of computer viruses

Please note that DALSA employee addresses have been standardized to dalsa.com-- Please update your address book as may be required