[pmwiki-users] recipe for hackers

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Thu Jun 21 08:05:46 CDT 2007

Hello,

I find very often on the net, for example in the cookbook recipes, php
scripts that are not exactly what I need.

I often notice than I can with some thinking edit them to work (I'm
not a programmer, however time ago I learned hex, assembly, pascal,
Forth, C...).

I have written a page for the cookbook, but right now it's only here:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Profiles/RecipeForHackers

because I wonder if this is appropriate. Of course I will publish the
flash recipe in a normal way, but I think giving some tips and tricks
is good, but I also fear some odd work by unexperienced users.

So I need you advice:

* is this a good thing to do
* is it done well. I'm not english native, is this page sufficiently
clean?
* if necessary i delete it (from PmWiki). If to be kept, where?
cookbook recipe? any new groups (hacker's group??)??

thanks
jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net