[pmwiki-users] is this a bug ?

Prasad Burra burrashiva at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 11:47:39 CDT 2007

Hi,

I downloaded latest beta version of pmwiki and installed successfully.
I tried to do 'edit' protect by using
$defaultPassword['edit']='xxxxpaswd'; and pasted this
in local/config.php file.

The 'could-be' bug :

The first time I click edit button, it asks for 'passwd' - Working.
After entering the passwd, successfully edited the content and saved it.

so far so good.

The very next time, I click the edit button, it doesnt ask for  passwd any more.
even if I close the window and start a new session...it doesnt ask for passwd..

could you help me if I am making some mistake some where.

By design, I think, when the save button/ cancel button is clicked,
the status of
Passwd should become 'some null' so that next editing will again ask for passwd.

thank you,
Prasad.