[pmwiki-users] is this a bug ?

Prasad Burra burrashiva at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:46:15 CDT 2007

> > Did you close _all_ of the browser windows that were open?  If any browser
> > windows remain open, the session remains open.

I had all windows closed and I am using firefox 2.0.

> > > By design, I think, when the save button/ cancel button is clicked,
> > > the status of passwd should become 'some null' so that next editing
> > > will again ask for passwd.

I have a suggestion to keep both working still keeping the Wiki's
Design Principle intact.  We can have two buttons:
1) save - next edit will NOT ask for passwd
2) Commit - Next Edit WILL ask for passwd.

This way, its secure and flexible.

Wiki Editing probably is more planned than using like a scratch pad.
so, I personally think that when a collaborator has decided to edit,
he would do the  add/delete/modify in the planned 'click' itself. So,
I would assume that the edits may not be many.

Considering the case of multiple edits simultaneously, the above
design and assumption would take care of.

thank you,
Prasad.