[pmwiki-users] search: only search in pagenames

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Tue Jun 26 03:01:17 CDT 2007

On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 09:55:59AM +0200, noskule wrote:
> Kathryn Andersen schrieb:
> >
> > name=*Foo*
>
> hm, this would work for a pagelist eg (:pagelist name=Foo:) with fixed
> search string, but I need it for a searchbox, where the users choose the
> searchstrings.
>
> Is there a way to do it with searchboxes too?

Searchboxes take all the same arguments as pagelists.  Don't forget to
put the wildcards in, or it will just find one page, the one whose name
is Foo.  If you want pages starting with Foo, then you would go
name=Foo*

and you would get

SomeGroup.Foo
SomeGroup.FooBar
OtherGroup.Foolish

If you want to restrict the group as well, you would use the group=
option.

Kathryn Andersen