[pmwiki-users] viewing uploaded images

gary garcia gary.garcia1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 16:24:53 CDT 2007

>From reading the editing instructions it seems that standard images e.g.
*.jpg files should be viewable automatically after they have been upload.
But I can't get to work for me.

I put in the " Attach:filename.jpg" on the page and saved the page
I clicked on the link and got to the upload page, uploaded the file
When back to the page where I was expecting the image and only got a link
that
took me back to the upload page

If I then edit the page and put in http://localhost/path to upload
directory/filename.jpg
I get the image on the page correctly
But that seems like a round about path for a file uploaded locally

--
gary garcia
gary.garcia1 at gmail.com