[pmwiki-users] alter page layout of content

Alan Loughlin alan.loughlin at gray-dawes.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 04:32:08 CDT 2007

Hi,

Is there a way to have a page's content be ordered in different ways?

For example can I have one page with some links that have meta data
associated like ID and name on each and then these links are ordered
depending on the address that the end user clicks on. Like
pmwiki?n=group.page?listby=ID

Main reason for asking is I don't want to have to duplicate the list
several times with different pages for different orders or to have to
have these links in a database.

Thanks

Alan

The information in this email may be confidential, privileged and/or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. Unauthorised use,
copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  the
recipient should be aware that, when responding, any e-mails may be monitored.

If you have received this transmission in error please notify
administrator at gray-dawes.co.uk and delete the message from your email. The
recipient should be aware that, when responding, any e-mails may be monitored.

This email has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.
http://www.gray-dawes.co.uk