[pmwiki-users] Notify List Question

John Morris johnwmorris at peak.org
Sat Jun 30 14:53:09 CDT 2007

Triad Skin
SiteAdmin.NotifyList     - page contents
notify=johnwmorrisjr at gmail.com   squelch=1000 (nothing else on page)

Does this local assignment of squelch override the one in the
local/config.php file?

Does the site require a special mail account?  Can mail be turned off?
(assumed this did not use account access due to no password but used the
server access)

Second question here.... is there any special format for multiple lines of
"notifyee's"?
as in... terminate each line with a ";" maybe?

I saw comment lines in the doc page on pmwiki.org started with a pound
symbol... that generated line numbers for me.

    Thanks,
    John Morris

$EnableNotify = 1;