[pmwiki-users] Mutiple uploads - Photo Gallery

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Thu Mar 1 09:19:54 CST 2007

Hi Tom,
I like the idea to use the Cookbook/WikiGallery.
My website is hosted at the provider and I doubt I am able to install
the ImageMagick there.
I understand  that  libgd2 can alternate the ImageMagick
Would you like to advise me how to know that my PHP supports libgd2 ?
I gues that ?action=phpinfo would say it but what have I to look for?

Thanks,
Jiri

--
OBUTEX s.r.o