[pmwiki-users] How to show all section/category levels at the top of the page

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 14:00:00 CST 2007

http://www.followtheboat.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Category.PointsOfSailing

> shows a page called Points of Sailing. That sits
> within 'Nautical Terms'  section and that sits
within
> the main section 'Terminology', as per the menu on
> the right. However the top of the page just
> says 'Category | Points of Sailing'. I'd like it to
> say Terminology | Nautical Terms | Points of
Sailing.

> Any help appreciated!

Well you might be able to get a fancy pagelist to do
this, but you might also run into a fundamental
problem with your assumptions!  What happens when
"Points of Sailing" gets another Category associated
with it?  What will now be the expected heading?  One
of the main points of Categories is that a page can be
in multiple Categories.  Now there is no longer a well
defined path to a category!

-Martin