[pmwiki-users] offline/online wiki synchronization and page merging with conflict resolution

Lukasz Stafiniak lukstafi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 17:32:50 CST 2007

Is it possible to get source for a given timestamp? That is, to
request a past version of a page.

On 3/1/07, christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
<christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com> wrote:

> So I suggest you give the CVS version a try, and just report any bugs you
> come across to Lukasz or me.
>
> cheers
> /Christian
>
> PS. Lukasz is primarily developeing for the coming Emacs 22, so some
> features might currently not work as well as they should with Emacs 21.
> Similarly, there's not much testing with XEmacs going on, it'll have to
> come later on.

The only way pmwiki-mode differentiates Emacs 21 and 22 currently is
that it uses url package which comes with Emacs 22 when possible, and
I've refactored to narrow the difference down to two functions. The
emacs-http package we use on Emacs 21 is very simple and doesn't
handle http authentication and SSL out of the box, which Emacs 22 is
supposed to.
XEmacs is a different story. There is an older version of pmwiki-mode
available which works with XEmacs, but currently pmwiki-mode has _no_
compatibility code for XEmacs.

Regards,
Lukasz