[pmwiki-users] search results and pagelist

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Mar 1 19:26:38 CST 2007

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 12:25:15AM +0000, Francis Casson wrote:
>    Sorry, I should have made the question clearer - I was already aware of
>    most of what you wrote. My question was about how to use a different
>    default template for searches than for pagelists.  Perhaps a conditional
>    markup in the #default PagelistTemplate would do it (something like. (:if
>    search:)), or would we need some extra php in config.php?

Oh.  In the Site.Search page, add a fmt= parameter to the (:searchresults:)
directive.  Thus

    (:searchresults fmt=#search:)

will use the [[#search]] template when displaying search results.  In fact,
(:searchresults:) is just a slightly different form of the (:pagelist:)
directive, so all of the arguments available for pagelists can also be
used for searchresults.

Pm