[pmwiki-users] Page break when printing

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Mar 2 08:39:09 CST 2007

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 02:57:41PM +0100, kirpi at kirpi.it wrote:
> > > Luigi:
> > > I was wondering how to force a page break when printing.
> > > I could not find a way...
> > > ...or I just missed it, and the right markup is already there in
> > > the wiki...
>
> > Christian:
> > The right markup is in the wiki, but I don't remember where.
> > Whenever I need it I search for page break or something like that.
> > It's some wiki style I think?
>
> Yes. I missed it, sorry.
> http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/HardPageBreak
> I insisted in looking for it as a recipe inside the cookbook,
> or in the markup.

Actually, I was surprised to find this here also -- I would've
expected it in the cookbook.

At any rate, I think pagebreak probably belongs in the
WikiStylesPlus recipe.  We probably should have a %nowrap% style
as well (see earlier thread at [1]).

Thanks!

Pm

[1]  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/39352