[pmwiki-users] BlogSimple2 - for different users

Siegfried Hirsch siegfried.hirsch at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 13:53:29 CST 2007

Hello everybody,

I have successfully installed BlogSimple2beta with the extension
commentboxplus and I am using Categories.

Now I have special question:
I want to create and maintain a blog for every user.

I created a new variable in config.php after successfull login with
AuthUser like this:
$FmtPV['$BlogAuthor2'] = 'Blog'.ucfirst($AuthId);
which generates a variable for every user like this: BlogSiegfried
if the login is Siegfried

In the SideBar menu I was able to install a new menu point:

* [[Main/{$BlogAuthor2}|Blog $BlogAuthor]]

And in this file I have put the pagelist for this user:

(:pagelist $:{$BlogAuthor2}=1 list=blog order=-ctime fmt=#recentblog count=15:)

which produces the blog listing for the author.

My problem is now with the commentplusbox, which will be included
with Site.SiteFooter in every blog page to have commenting abilities:

(:if equal {*$:Blog} 1:)
----
(:div2 class=blogpost-comments:)
(:if expr exists PostComments.{*$Group}-{*$Name} && equal {*$:Blog} 1:)
!!![[#comments]]{PostComments.{*$Group}-{*$Name}$PostCount}
Comments:(:if equal {*$:Blog} 1:)
(:include PostComments.{*$Group}-{*$Name}:)
!!! Add a Comment
(:div3 class=blogpost-commentbox:)
[[#commentbox]]
(:commentboxchrono PostComments.{*$Group}-{*$Name}:)
(:div3end:)
(:div2end:)
(:div1end:)
(:div0end:)
(:if:)

How can I change this from using Blog to using my varialbe
$BlogAuthor2 to create the comments for this user?
I have tried different thinks, but have not found the right syntax for this.

Any help is appreciated.
Siegfried

--
Siegfried Hirsch