[pmwiki-users] Does this list inhibit development of good documentation?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 17:30:23 CST 2007

Monday, March 5, 2007, 11:18:17 PM, Keith wrote:

> The most frustrating thing with pmWiki is that it is very powerful, but
> there is no ONE place to go to find the detail. Instead there are many
> pages of information, each of which cross-reference others (in wiki
> style). At the start, we just want to read it linearly.

How did you get on with the PmWiki/DocumentationIndex?
Is this page helpful for a start? As a guide perhaps even to read some
pages linearly? The documentation pages have also got wiki trail links,
with which you can go from page to page, in the order of the links on
the DocumentationIndex page.
Maybe the trail links should be put more prominently, perhaps on top
of the content, as in the Cookbook pages?

Hans