[pmwiki-users] invalid xhtml issue

Seth Cherney sethcherney at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 07:55:13 CST 2007

Thanks, Seth

follows excerpts from a Saxon error log off of the xhtml generated through the staticpages recipe:

      Saxon Error on line 59 column 1440 of file:/C:/xampp/xampp/htdocs/coop/apertus/htmldocs/Bonaventura_04602.html:: Error reported by XML parser: The element type "small" m
ust be terminated by the matching
  end-tag "</small>".

      Saxon Error on line 59 column 318 of file:/C:/xampp/xampp/htdocs/coop/apertus/htmldocs/Bonaventura_04773.html:: Error reported by XML parser: The element type "small" mu
st be terminated by the matching
  end-tag "</small>".

      Saxon Error on line 59 column 142 of file:/C:/xampp/xampp/htdocs/coop/apertus/htmldocs/Bonaventura_04788.html:: Error reported by XML parser: The element type "em" must
be terminated by the matching
  end-tag "</em>".

      Saxon Error on line 59 column 648 of file:/C:/xampp/xampp/htdocs/coop/apertus/htmldocs/Bonaventura_04799.html:: Error reported by XML parser: The element type "small" mu
st be terminated by the matching
  end-tag "</small>".

HERE is an example: