[pmwiki-users] "Where am I?" menu

[] Jamie followtheboat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 07:08:09 CST 2007

Hi,

One of the problems I have with PMWiki is the two-tier structure. Don't
get me wrong, I love PMWiki, but one thing I would like to do is allow
users to see where they are in relation to sections and subsections. For
example I have pages that sit in a pseudo structure Cruising
Info/UK/Marinas/Southampton Marina. Cruising Info and UK sit in the menu
structure, the other subsections are just links within the UK subsection.

Is there a simple way of having a little box, with links, that says: You
are here: Cruising Info/UK/Marinas/Southampton Marina?

Any help appreciated!

Regards,

Jamie

[] www.followtheboat.com []