[pmwiki-users] New Install Won't Allow Editing

Jim Smith jim at jimcsmith.net
Fri Mar 9 15:28:03 CST 2007

Good Afternoon Everyone,
I have just installed Pmwiki and edited the config file etc and chmod the
widi.d folder per the installation instructions.  My problem is that
although the site displays fine if I click on edit nothing happens.  I get
no error messages or anything.  I would appreciate any suggestions of things
to try.  I have read the website and haven't been able to find anything else
to try.
Thank You

--
Jim Smith