[pmwiki-users] cyrillic fonts in edit-form

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Sun Mar 11 12:55:09 CDT 2007

hi list
I'm doing a website where it should be possible to write in cyrillic. So
I tryed to write some cyrillic letters in the editform and saved the
page. So far no problem, page saved cyrillic are displayed on the page.

But I i go in editmode, not the cyrillic letters are displaed but some
encoding: фа фыва

here is a testpage:
http://netstreams.org/projekt/boarding/index.php?n=Main.Sandbox

I guess its a serverside problem cause in ru.wikipedia.org I see
cyrillic in editmode .. ..

it is a debian server and I have ssh root access, so I could install
packages if needed.

dos anyone have an idea?

thanks nos