[pmwiki-users] New Recipe: StringReplace

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Sun Mar 11 18:16:57 CDT 2007

On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 10:49:04PM +0000, Hans wrote:
> Sunday, March 11, 2007, 10:39:06 PM, Hans wrote:
>
> >> And could it be done with more than one variable on a page?
>
> > Yes.
>
> To be precise:
>
> Using input forms use one form per variable, and give each form an
> explicit name: (:input form name=form1 "{$PageUrl}":)

Hmmm.  So one would have to submit a separate form for each different
variable?  Kind of limited.  Though I see why, since the parameters are
"str1" and "str2" and that's what it looks for.  I wonder if it could be
made more generic, like
src_(name), dest_(name)
src_(name2), dest_(name2)
and so on.

Though perhaps harder to explain how to use...

Kathryn Andersen