[pmwiki-users] Problem with CR/LF (or auto-BR)

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Tue Mar 13 03:49:59 CDT 2007

I think this is not a matter of CRLF but a space character somewhere in the
begining of the new line.
Check the line
 L'entraînement en endurance ... starting with a space.
The space char means a preformated text without line wrapping.
To have  intended  formatting  study
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiStyleExamples

Regards,
Jiri