[pmwiki-users] New Recipe: PTVReplace

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Mar 13 10:22:48 CDT 2007

On 3/13/07, Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk> wrote:
> Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 12:39:40 PM, Hans wrote:
>
> > I fixed a small bug in the replacement code to make it more precise
> > and a little less eager..
>
> > Update released on pmwiki.org
>
> Plus another update:
>
> By default a replacement link will show the new PTV Value as link text.
> Other link text can be defined with label=TEXT parameter.
>
> Hans

Sorry Hans, guess I didn't get what you meant by links at first.  Are
you saying if you use

(:ptvreplace name=ToDo val=0 label=Cancel:)

It will produce a link you can click that will make the replace?  Very
nice.  I didn't quite catch that the first time you announced it.
I've just added an auto submit markup to ZAP and perhaps now should
add a ZAPlink markup for something similar.

Thanks again for your brilliant work.  Hope you don't mind me
shamelessly incorporating some of your concepts into ZAP.

Cheers,
Dan