[pmwiki-users] search/pagelist not working with FireFox

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 18:48:33 CDT 2007

I can't come up with any other explanation -- pagelist directives
return nothing, and search returns "0 items of 0 pages searched" --
but only when viewing from FireFox 2.0.0.2, on my home machine.

FireFox at work is just fine, and MSIE 7.0 at home. If switch to an IE
tab w/ FireFox, it appears.

Firefox is NOT blocking javascript for my website -- and pmwiki isn't
using javascript anyway, correct? not for pagelists.

And wouldn't the page rendering be on the webserver, independent of
the browser? So what could be generating such effects?

http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings/PrantedMutter/The

I've done a little digging, and the error console has this:

Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'display'.  Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings/wiki/pub/css/markup.css
Line: 84

the pagelist directive is

(:pagelist the group=-pmwiki,-site,-main,-contributions,-profiles
list=normal fmt=#simple:)

And the first line is using MarkupExtenstion to produce a dropcap line

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupExtensions

--
-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference

DISCLAIMER: links contained in mail from this address may or may not
be contextually related to any encapsulating text.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: I send a bcc of every email only to the
NSA, because I want America to Be Secure.