[pmwiki-users] search/pagelist not working with FireFox

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 08:27:37 CDT 2007

> Did you copy&paste the directive from the page?

yes

> What does mean the "the" in "pagelist the group=" ?

I'm listing all the pages containing the word "the". Not the most
useful list in the world! then follows the groups to ignore

> Maybe the pages containing text "the"  should be pagelisted.

I think they are?

I'm on a "working" browser right now, but I'll check the cookies
tonight. At least I've narrowed it down to a browser -- for 4 days I
was thinking the site kept breaking down; or that my host was
disabling something in php at odd hours.

--
-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference